Friday, December 30, 2011

Prepping for Festivities

      Someone living in my house remarked yesterday that January begins "soon".  Soon . . . . I don't really want to think about the number involved in "soon" because, quite frankly, I'm not quite sure where all twelve months of 2011 went.  I remember bits - and I have pictures to prove that 2011 actually happened . . . but that's beside the point.

THE POINT is that New Year's Eve is fast approaching.  And most people do something to celebrate the joy of the old year and the anticipation of the new year.  If you are one of these delightfully extroverted people who thrive on social fun (sadly, I am not), you're probably brushing up on your game skills, jokes and party tricks.  And if you need a new party trick with which to amaze and astound all your friends and relatives during your New Year's Eve festivities, might I recommend this one?  I think it is pretty safe to say no one will be copying you - at least this year.  :)  You have a little over 24 hours to learn the routine . . . . piece of cake!



1 comment:

  1. I think I have evolved from an extrovert to an introvert over the past five or ten years. I used to love parties and big silly crowds but now I am more content to be in the company of a few close friends, laughing and enjoying each others' presence.

    ReplyDelete